Girls are as delicate as the petals of a flower. Their wishes revolve around a Barbie doll or cooking noodles for their parents, and dreams circulate in the vicinity of a hug from her father or a handsome attractive prince. Seldom only do they emerge from their princely, castle-based, wild imagination. Keeping in view their little developing minds, supply them a healthy environment to nourish their minds and souls.
Ambiance, settings, atmosphere and the entire color scheme of the bedroom holds very high influence on the possessor of that room.
- First thing to strike as your daughter enters her room is the color scheme of the walls. As well established, pink is the color for girls. Pink can be your perfect selection, other options comprise of purple, apple green, yellow and pale orange. Nothing can be superior than your girl’s favorite color!
- If your budget permits, keep a double bed for your daughter.
- A Dream Wardrobe is every girl’s dream! Dream Wardrobe is the one with sleek sliding doors, full length mirrors, and separate sections for dresses, shoes and accessories.
- The dressing table has to be graceful and well-designed. Decorate the mirror with fake flowers. Do not allow young girls to keep make-up stuff with them. They may misuse it in your absence.
- A very innovative arrangement for her favorite dolls and bears can be on a floor rug. Arrange a beautiful rug beside the bed and let her non-natural friends rest there.
- Fix a white light only in the writing table. Give the rest of the room a yellowish tinge with shaded light. Seriously, girls love the look.