Do you also think that your bedroom remain too crowded with furniture? Do you feel weary just by the sight of your room? Let’s see how we can make it look a bit more spacious, tidy and organized.
What do you have in your bedroom? Okay, there is a bed (obviously), then a dressing table, your wardrobe, the writing table, the lounging sofa, even a shoe rack (wow!). Seriously, it seems very crammed!
Now let’s ponder over things that can be done to make it look more open and spacious:
- Instead of a triple door wardrobe, keep a double door. If it does not accommodate all your things then shift some into the storeroom (the ones you don’t use often). Built-in wardrobes are also an option, as they require no area at all.
- You can also do away with the bedside tables. For reading and light purpose, use lamps that occupy less space.
- Do not stack up your dressing table with scores of things on it. Keep it tidy, simple and always organized. Otherwise it gives a messy look to your room.
- Buy fold-able multipurpose tables and chairs. Unfold it for writing or working whenever you require only. Otherwise, let it stand folded behind your bed or wardrobe.
- Swap the lounging sofa set with a window seat. It will give a very exquisite look to the room too.
- Try to make space for shoes inside your wardrobe.
- Very importantly, keep your room tidy and arranged. Always! Trust me; it will look a lot more spacious.