So, attracted by the title? Well, to be honest it is my unabashed expectation that whenever you enter these keywords, you end up reading my article. Well, it is happening. So, I very well know that all you housewives have at least one identical issue i.e. your home always look messed up with children running around.
Let’s find out what can be done in this regard.
- Restrict your children with their toys and stationery to their room only. Do not allow them to scatter the toys in the living area, as this is the room where you entertain your guests.
- Ask your children to unpack one toy at a time; the one they are playing with. Children, particularly boys, like the idea of themselves being surrounded by cars, trains, batman all the time.
- If your children are still below 2 years or so, try to avoid rugs and carpets in the house. They spill milk and throw away their cereals. Cleaning tiled floor is effortless as compared scrubbing carpets.
- Use plastic glasses and plates for feeding your children at home.
- Hide all your favorite decoration pieces, else they will break and create a mess of glass as soon as your cute little kid manages to get a hand on it.
- If your girls are 7 years or so, allow them to pick up their scattered belongings with you. They way they will not only learn household chores but also to keep their things organized and ordered.